[Wine] Getting started

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:04:32 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>  battlestarjesus wrote:
>  > I am a complete noob.  I am trying to run Rosetta Stone, I am using Mandriva, and KDE with Compiz desktop cube and all the effects.  Intel graphics card.  I have been reading the WINE documentation, but so far have only been able to find error code.
>
>  Are you clueless enough to not understand what I am asking?
>  Also FILL IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR POSTS!

vitamin,
   Clearly you are getting frustrated here but I don't think this tone
of voice is the most constructive. Maybe it's time to take a little
break? You can be a big help but there's no reason to get frustrated.
I believe that battlestarjesus is trying to communicate as best he can
but he's new to this and maybe it's not living up to your
requirements.

   Just my 2 cents.

- Mark