[Wine] Getting started

Tomas Kuliavas tokul at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 26 15:10:08 CDT 2008

>> I am a complete noob.  I am trying to run Rosetta Stone, I am using
>> Mandriva, and KDE with Compiz desktop cube and all the effects.  Intel
>> graphics card.  I have been reading the WINE documentation, but so far
>> have only been able to find error code.
>
> Are you clueless enough to not understand what I am asking?
> Also FILL IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR POSTS!

Take a deep breath. Get your evening coffee. Remember the magic words.

It is against freenode rules to archive irc logs. Mailing lists and phpbb
posts will be archived, indexed and stored forever. One day you might
regret your tone or somebody might link your nick handle to real name and
your mother or kids will be horrified.

--
Tomas