[Wine] WINEDLLPATH weirdness

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+win at mega-nerd.com
Wed Mar 26 22:06:06 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> What happens if you do?
>
> Code:
> if [ -f $exe ]; then
>    exec wine $exe
>    fi

Wow! It works just like its supposed to. Thanks. Unfortunately
now I need to understand why.

The problem is that the script I posted is a very much cut
down version of the wrapper script generated by libtool.
If at all possible I'd like to be able to solve this problem
in a way that allows the libtool generated script to work.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to
explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first
cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing
is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window."
- Stephen King