[Wine] Re: About WizardPen driver

Hellmark wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 27 00:00:50 CDT 2008

Right now, I am on a wacom based tabletpc, using the wacom drivers, and I'm getting the same report of

"Did not find a valid stylus cursor with >= 5 axes, returning 0 valid devices."
(full log available at http://slexy.org/view/s20wProWdf )

I primarily want to use ArtRage, which kinda needs the pressure sensitivity. I have no problem with it in GIMP or any other native app.