[Wine] Re: WOW "fixes"

hellork wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 27 19:31:56 CDT 2008

As a maintainer for several applications myself, I like the current AppDB interface but it does need a wiki section that is update-able by all. I would suggest putting it right below the "howto" section. The wiki would allow the self-policing, history and up-to-date information while still keeping the howto and comments intact.

As a further suggestion, I would put javascript validation code into the comment submission form that uses heuristics to detect spam or when a user submits a big error log and warns them to not do that.

Maybe restrict comments to 100 lines or so...