[Wine] Is Wine taking my donations and giving them to CrossOver?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:14:48 CDT 2008

On 29/03/2008, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 29/03/2008, oiaohm <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  >  > Dan Kegel miss the important thing about the wine party fund.
>  >  > It is clearly stored in the hards of a independent third party.
>  >
>  >  I don't know how long you've been using wine, but I think that you
>  >  should google Dan's name before making a statement like that. This is
>  >  not the OOo or Ubuntu list, and Dan is just a tab more in the know
>  >  than the ordinary list member.
>

> No, he's right, I should have mentioned it.

I see on the "contributions" page that it clearly states who holds the
funds. It seemed to me like oiaohm was insinuating that Dan, or the
wine devs in general, deliberatly withheld that information.

I did not mean to be hostile, rather quite the opposite. However, both
in person and in writing my style is that which is taken to be hostile
when that is not my intention. I apologize if I appeared to attack
oiaohm.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il