[Wine] Notation Composer crash, seems random

Marc Payne marc321 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:06:33 CDT 2008

Thanks for the link. I hammered away at 6 months of commits (back to
0.9.45) and never saw the problem go away, so I guess there is no
regression for this specific case. Something about my current setup is
clearly causing a problem. At this point, I certainly don't want to
revert to Slackware 12.0 to test with older libraries, gcc versions,
etc. I suppose I'll try some debug flags and go from there.

Since I'm using a DLL from Windows, can I even file a bug report?
According to the Wiki, I shouldn't, but that seems so restrictive. The
problem isn't necessarily with the DLL (mfc42.dll).