[Wine] Keys sticking

theSquid wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 29 20:53:39 CDT 2008

Hi, I have Ubuntu 8.04 beta and wine-0.9.58, and lately I've noticed after a while that my keys begin to stick after a while playing games in Wine and won't go away even after I close the Wine app (NB this *only* happens in Wine, nowhere else in the OS) The first time this happened it was the 'd' key, the next time it was the down key. The only way I could stop it (that I could think of) was by restarting the X server with Ctrl Alt Backspace.

Is this a Wine problem or an Ubuntu problem?