[Wine] Dos very old app

Marc budalokkos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:16:55 CDT 2008

En/na Darragh Bailey ha escrit:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:01:42PM -0500, Lorenzo wrote:
>
>> i think is the 93 version u mentioned.
>>
>> dosbox said it's a windows application, and the zip file i downloaded contains the executable named WP.EXE

I remember having problems with this app some time ago. Maybe it was not
the same download, but I think I could not even play it on a modern Windows.

At the end, I managed to play this great game, and I can swear I spent
some hours with it last year, through the Kega Fusion Emulator[1]. This
emulates the Sega Mega Drive on a win32 system, but is easily usable on
Wine. It is not open-sourced, but at least it is free-downloadable from
the link I pointed.

So, you only need to find the adecuate ROM compillation for the game. I
had to tweak Fusion351's config file due to my bad display drivers, but
managed to play for hours without any problem. In fact, under my
opinion, this version is better than the one you are trying to play.  If
you don't find the ROM, I still have it on my HD ...

[1]http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-index.php?page=Kega