[Wine] Re: Odd display problem for 0.9.59/60

Cladan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 1 11:57:47 CDT 2008

austin987 wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Cladan <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > any GIT guru have an solution for the compile error ?
> >

> What error?

the above one, but let me re-cap:

git bisect start
git bisect good wine-0.9.58
git bisect bad wine-0.9.59

gives me a 265 mark

CC="ccache gcc" ./configure --verbose && make clean && make

works fine.

I test my application (3Dmark works fine as its directx) and get a bad result

git bisect bad

gives me a 132 mark

CC="ccache gcc" ./configure --verbose && make clean && make

returns below error.

/home/akm/wine-git/dlls/mscms/mscms_main.c:49: undefined reference to `free_handle_tables'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: ccache failed
make[2]: *** [mscms.dll.so] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/akm/wine-git/dlls/mscms'
make[1]: *** [mscms] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/akm/wine-git/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

So as I posted I can either go good or bad on this mark, if I go bad I get another one (diffrent one) once I narrow it down to 8 marks.  If I go good I get another one (diffrent one) once I narrow it down to 16 marks.