[Wine] Serious problems with Wine o__O

A-kun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 01:24:40 CDT 2008

Well, my OS is Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron, so you can keep track.

I used Wine to be able to use Photoshop CS2, but there was a little setback. I reinstalled Wine and Photoshop several times and now even though I install it, it just wont work, nor open any .exe files. Also I don't know why I removed the Wine menu (Applications>Wine) from the tab and no matter what I do, it's not comming back.

To sum up:
-Is there any way to fix Wine back to life? to make it run exe aplications and stuff again?
-How can I make the menu come back to the Apps tab?

Help very apreciated