[Wine] Re: Microsoft Scripting on WINE

ReedMace wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 08:25:16 CDT 2008

The software is called Aquator (see http:/ /www.oxscisoft.com/aquator/index.htm) and it uses MS VBA.

I have installed winetricks as suggested and done the next line.

Whenever I run WINE from the terminal it keeps reporting the following line:

preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report

Is this of significance?

Anyway, the Aquator program now starts. However, on loading multiple error dialogs appear from Microsoft Visual Basic reporting Unexpected Error; quitting.

Presumably this means I need some VB dlls?