[Wine] Re: 0.9.60 Wine with Ubunto 8.04- Create "S" drive wit

velocity54 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 09:06:19 CDT 2008

Here is the result of copying your code line suggestion into a terminal command and substituting C for S following my/drive:

steve at office-south:~$ ln -s /my/drive_c ~/.wine/dosdevices/s:
ln: creating symbolic link `/home/steve/.wine/dosdevices/s:': File exists

steve at office-south:~$

Wine configuration tab Drives shows S:, my path for Drive Mapping is /drive/_S

So, nothing is changed from the previous condition.  Is my path correct?