[Wine] Re: Microsoft Scripting on WINE

ReedMace wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 12:42:29 CDT 2008

Thanks for the Preloader fix.

I have copied all the VB-related dlls that I can detect from my windows system32 directory into the appropriate WINE directory, but didn't overwrite anything that was already there. Is that correct?

However, I am still getting the VB error dialog. The software uses MS Access database, which underlies it. The Aquator installation does not require Access to be pre-installed on the machine.

I can't find anything that tells me if I need to do anything specific for Access to work, eg install ODBC? Or whether there is anything else needed for VBA to run? (The software allows for VBA customisation)?