[Wine] Re: Carrara 6 on WINE 0.9.59, Ubuntu Hardy 8.04, Gnome 2.22.1...

VitalBodies wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 16:44:47 CDT 2008

I upgraded WINE to 9.60.
And...
Ok, the work around seems to work! : )

Code:

$ sudo sysctl -w vm.mmap_min_addr=0
vm.mmap_min_addr = 0
bodies at VitalBodies:~$ '/home/bodies/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/DAZ/Carrara 6 Pro/Carrara.exe'
fixme:dwmapi:DwmEnableComposition (0) stub
fixme:wininet:InternetGetConnectedState always returning LAN connection.
fixme:avifile:AVIFileExit (): stub!
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  12831

And...
Still not sure how to turn off compiz but I will keep looking. If you know how let me know...

I hate to say this, but I do not know what this means:
7645 pts/0    R+     0:00 grep -i compiz