[Wine] Re: Movie Magic Screenwriter 6 Trial installs, crashes when run

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 2 23:27:49 CDT 2008

On a hunch, I tried running notepad from that wineprefix, and it too tried unsuccessfully to load the TPkd driver before it started. It seems that PACE Anti-Piracy (which has a whole subfolder, and lots of registry entries) has tainted the entire wineprefix.  Can this fairly be called a rootkit? (My other wineprefixes are unaffected. I'm VERY glad I did not install this on Windows.)