[Wine] Re : Re: Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat May 3 05:40:52 CDT 2008

----- Message d'origine ----
> De : vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
> À : wine-users at winehq.org
> Envoyé le : Samedi, 3 Mai 2008, 5h01mn 13s
> Objet : [Wine]  Re: Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
> Harkainos wrote:
> >  this is the first time i have heard of it actually 'breaking' wine.
> Said deaf person about birds singing outside his window...
> Where are you "listening" to such information?
> Reinstalling Wine won't help. You have to remove ~/.wine directory, assuming
> that's your wineprefix AND whatever else directory you using for your "c:" drive
> since I see you remapping that. Which on itself is a problem if done wrong.

I would say people doing this didnt hear about WINEPREFIX and therefore dont know what it is... :)
(pls nobody take offense, this is not intended)

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)

Support artists, not multinationals - http://Iwouldntsteal.net
Supportez les artistes, pas les multinationales - http://Iwouldntsteal.net