[Wine] Re: Office 2003 Install Fails - Ubuntu 8.04 - Wine 0.9.61

akincer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 5 12:13:50 CDT 2008

> You are using linux not windows...

I'll stop trying this when I stop getting fixme, stub and other messages on install. I find it completely absurd to suggest that the installation process might not be improved.

If you are talking about uninstalling and reinstalling Wine, I do that just in case the upgrade scripts miss something. I take very little for granted when it comes to testing.

> Did you try deleting the ~/.wine folder and reinstalling Office with a
> clean environment.

Yes. But then again, I thought this was Linux and not Windows :)