[Wine] Re: Gtk warning made xwine exit with fatal error

hussam wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 7 02:19:42 CDT 2008

Since xwine is an abandoned ware, I will just stop trying to make it works.

But i will not give up installaing office 2003 that easy ... By looking in the AppDB, I found out that you, Dan Kegel, is one of the maintainers of msoffice 2003. It seems like it works, although I am not the first one to have problems with the installer  : http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3214

I will follow the directions posted there to try to work it out. I am willing to post my test results (If i succeed) since I use Word and PowerPoint frequently.

Thank you Dan Kegel.