[Wine] Re: Wine failure logs

nadrach wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 7 05:01:06 CDT 2008

First problem was the PageZero security fix in Hardy Heron. Having eliminated that, I have the following failure with IrfanView (which apparently says it should work with Wine, in its FAQ):

err:module:import_dll Library MFC42.DLL (which is needed by L"Z:[...]\\iview410_setup.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:[...]\\iview410_setup.exe" failed, status c0000135

and with Country Codes I get an install failure:

C:\Program Files\CountryCodes\ARINMgr.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: LoadLIbrary failed; code 126.
Module not found.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.