[Wine] Draft Call for Testing

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed May 7 20:51:38 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Tlarhices <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  "even for people who don't know a commandline from a kumquat"
>  Insulting people...

Gee, I didn't think that could be insulting, but you're right, I'll change it.

>  Adding a friendly page on "How to fill a test report" and maybe good examples can be helpful to lower the quantity of bad reports.

Yes.

>  In the past, test reports was taking a really long time to be accepted, I hope there will be enough people ready to read them for the hunt.

Yeah, good point, I'll check on that.

>  And is there a way to see the platinium rating software without test reports on a specific version of wine ?
>  Might be useful to limit the quantity of platinium software not going through the test.

There are people working on better searching in the appdb, but I
don't know when it'll be ready.  It's ok if it's not ready immediately,
but as time goes on and the appdb gets picked over, it would
be helpful.  I'll check.

Thanks for the feedback!
- Dan