[Wine] Re: Wine failure logs

nadrach wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 08:12:24 CDT 2008

I have added a comment on the AppDB entry for IrfanView, and will do so on the Orbitron entry shortly, but I have not yet found an entry for Country Codes (and I have yet to find how to add one, or even if I qualify to do so).

Strange as it may seem, despite being a techy and geek of several decades, and more than used to decoding GUI's, I did not find it intuitive that in order to get a full listing of the app's under a category (Platinum, Gold, Silver) it was necessary to click on the category name in a Top 10 list (which did not so much look like a link, rather an underlined heading). Took a while to realise that. Having ploughed through several pages of Platinum, I wondered why there was no obvious search facility to find if a specific app is listed, rather than trundling down an extensive alphabetical list. When I last took a long look at Wine (about 2-3 years ago), I thought that there was a search option on the AppDB ... but I cannot find one now.

It would be very useful.

If there is a listing for Country Codes, could someone please supply a direct link to it; and if not, could an administrator create one, please, and I'll add a post to it.

Cheers,

Andrew Morris
www.amsor.org