[Wine] Re: Wine failure logs

nadrach wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 11:24:03 CDT 2008

Yus ... OK ... found it ... a short way below my screen (1280x800) and the immediate area when the AppDB page opens ... and of course if you quick scroll down to see Gold and Silver lists, it zips past ... hey, ho ... that's my excuse for not spotting it (meekly hides behind mug of tea).

Orbitron needs no comments, it loads clean from a GUI install, anyway. I'll try and plough my way through opening a listing on Country Codes ... learning curves can be fun ... honest.

Thanks very much to all of you who have helped in this. All I can say is that. like finding yourself behind a slow learner driver, it helps to remember that you never stop being a newbie at something, however long you have been trundling the path.

Cheers,

Andrew Morris
www.amsor.org