[Wine] Killed compiz & pulseaudio. What else might cause problems?

DRNewcomb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 18:35:19 CDT 2008

I was reading some recent posts and noticed our esteemed moderator suggested that compiz and pulseaudio might interfere with the proper running of wine, so I killed them. RIP. Are there any other common Linux daemons that might be running in the background interfering with wine or applications running under wine?

I did some searching and did not find a discussion about this particular topic.