[Wine] Re: Gamepad missing buttons

gnivler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 9 22:28:04 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:

> agusmba wrote:
> >
> > > I guess you'll have to compile it or extract it from the winetest test suite.
> >

> > I'm a bit reluctant to download the whole sourcetree plus all the related dev packages just to get the dinput_test.exe.so. I googled around for that file but couldn't find any binary online. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places...
> >
> > I also looked at your other option, the DXSDK dinput joystick sample, but again, download 400+ MB and install in a windows box just to get the small sample is a bit too much for me.
> >
> > I'll keep searching though, and if I gather enough patience I might try to tread the long path above.
>
> http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=459621

Hi again.  Has anyone got this file handy (dinput_test.exe.so)?  I'd like to try it without having to do a ton of extra work which may not be related to my specific little test.  Thanks to Vitamin for posting it but that link appears to be expired now so I was hoping for a re-up from someone who may have it.   Thank you.