[Wine] Re: Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Harkainos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 10 19:41:20 CDT 2008

Ok, I have been doing some 'tweaking' and I have SCFA running, yet there are no 'models' when I start a game. Here is a list of some of what terminal says:

fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_ValidateDevice (0x1c6760) : stub
fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_ValidateDevice (0x1c6760) : stub
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)

It pretty much repeats these lines a whole bunch. Any ideas? This is the install, not updated (I can't get the updater to work).