[Wine] Re: Run-Time Error 445

richandcreamy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 10:40:21 CDT 2008

Sad, suppose this is the end of the road for me until I pay for support.  Really appreciate the effort so far even though =)

I feel compelled to respond anyway =P Feel free to stop reading and unsubscribe to this thread.

1)

Ever since friendster any social networking site bulletin board is rendered ineffective by chain letters and surveys.

Comments are what people use when they get something important out.  Users can disable html comments though and most people require them to approve it first before display.

2)

I'm getting paid to handle a tanning salon and a resturant's myspace accounts.  TOS frowns on it for liability reasons but is myspace going to start purging "fake" profiles?  They can't afford the backlash.

3)

Thats email not myspace.  If you have gmail mark it as spam! lol