[Wine] Re: GTA:SA+ WIne-RC1 + Ubuntu 8.04[64bit] -> Unhdl. exce.

chourmovs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 13:07:08 CDT 2008

Thank you for your answer Dan, explicit as always.

Let me continue, just for intellectual fun

Do you know what was the best"cultural"seller , for all category, here in france in 2007 ?

It was PES' dvd in front of Harry Potter's book with million of sales

Imagine the benefit for linux environment if this application was decently emulated (and we are not very far)

Thing we can figure out browsing your application database is that lot of major games are for the bettter at bronze state of emulation, and people are quickly discouraged to get their favorite game emulated so we can read in lot of forums " We can't play recent game on Linux and we never will"

I read a lot of defeatist topic like this on ubuntu or mandriva forum

Maybe it can explain Linux application Request survey...