[Wine] Re: GTA:SA+ WIne-RC1 + Ubuntu 8.04[64bit] -> Unhdl. exce.

Limpador wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 11 13:26:02 CDT 2008

Rico: I'll have a look at this, when I have more time(tomorrow). For now I got some dudes here, chilling and all that suff :D

At the other topic in this thread: I'm not disgusted by the lack of ported games. I for myself just made an experiment with GTA. If Ricos help will not result in the wished result I simply set up another partition with NTFS. There I can play the more or less hours, when I want to.
No reason to shout at the devs: Hey get it running, it's rated platinum. That's trolling in my point of view.