[Wine] Re: Multilingual application on Mac OS X

SunLight wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 12:43:33 CDT 2008

mikolajz wrote:
> I don't have a Mac but I guess it have some control panel for regional settings where you can choose the Bulgarian locale.

There is a list, where to specify preferable interface language of applications.
And keyboard layout switch. Nothing more on the surface. I assume OS X use UTF8 locale, which should be sufficient, but whether "LANG=" work at all ?

I will give it another chance, with this options, very soon.

> I forgot to add, that the correct locale line under most Linux distributions should be LANG=bg_BG.UTF-8

Last time I try, only CP1251 work. Looks like my error. I know that LANG=bg_BG.UTF-8 is far more preferable.