[Wine] Re: i want to change the default /home/user/.wine

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 15:59:05 CDT 2008

ok thx.
assuming i have different wine installations (made with ./configure --prefix=folder_version) and i now use for every wine version
WINEPREFIX=folder_version wine_version anyprogram.

do i have any intersections between the different wine installations?

my intension is to wrap a whole wine installation by a program (with a gui), so that my program and its own wine, doesnt touch the users own wine installation.

greetz looki