[Wine] Re: i want to change the default /home/user/.wine

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 19:07:58 CDT 2008

wine 1.0rc1 doesnt get it, i tried it today.
but anyway the idea to this prog came to me, because there is a programm needed for playing replay files and doing other stuff with them.
as i know this only possible with command line arguments. and they are long.

on windows u get it over a context menue that opens by right clicking the replay file. of course my vision is not really needed and i could only write a simple windows prog that opens the replay files.
but i wanted to give this a try, because it makes sence to seperate one wine installation just for this game and then of course giving it to all :)