[Wine] Winecfg and users

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:26:37 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Tlarhices <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  Strange, for me the only thing like this contains the serial number of the drives and there type. It's true that c: can't be changed this easily but nothing for native overrides.
Native overrides don't break things as easily and are often necessary.

>  For patches, you have to know how to program in C or to try to make someone that can program in C aware of this.

Agreed. File a bug if you'd like, but most people spending their time
developing on wine have higher priority bugs to fix, i.e., one's
affecting real applications. If someone has an interest in fixing this
and the skills to do so, ask Alexandre if he'd accept such a patch.