[Wine] Re: games wont boot

Tlarhices wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 12 23:36:16 CDT 2008

I can't give you the exact command as it depends on where the game is installed.
First you need to go to the right directory (the one containing the exe):

cd ~/.wine/drive_c/folder/of/the/game

For example:

cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Game

And once you are in the right folder just run:

wine name_of_the_exe.exe

If you haven't been able to do it and you know the name of the exe file and/or where it is installed in windows,

Note 1 : I don't know KDE, so there might be a way to open a terminal in the right folder graphically.
Note 2 : The wine folder in your home directory is hidden, you will need to show hidden files to go there graphically.[/code]