[Wine] Application does not start

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:45:41 CDT 2008

As I have multimedia in my sources.list, wine was surely upgraded. Usually it is not easy to downgrade; in my experience is a route into problems (unless, perhaps, one is really a software expert

francesco at deb32:~$ wine -v
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin -v ...
wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\-v.exe": Module not found
Wine failed with return code 126
francesco at deb32:~$

Thanks
francesco