[Wine] Starting a Linux application for a windows file in wine

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed May 14 05:08:48 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:56 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/14 vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
>
>  >  I'm perfectly cool.
>

>  You're incredibly bloody rude and obnoxious - not in your factual
>  information but in the way you state it - and you appear to be utterly
>  unaware (a) that you're doing this (b) that it's a problem.

Indeed.  Vitamin is very well informed and gives good advice, but he
does it often with a really bad attitude, as if he's being forced
against his will to do tech support for total idiots.  I have asked
him many times to tone down his attitude, but it seems he can't.

What do people think?  Is Vitamin doing more harm than good?
- Dan