[Wine] Re: not able to write on ntfs disk

bastos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 14 09:00:33 CDT 2008

please excuse my stupid questiones, but "ich stehe auf dem Schlauch" as we Germans say. Means I dont understand your detaild description. So:

vitamin wrote:
> 1. Right click on the link - properties.

in which program? Or do you mean the path of the .doc file? I've no problem with writing out of ubuntu directly if this helps.

vitamin wrote:
> 5. Copy the command

The command prompted in the terminal, I guess

vitamin wrote:
> 8. Do whatever you doing to reproduce the problem

You mean trying to save in word to the ntfs folder?