[Wine] 3D accelerator + DirectDraw problems

Mason gnivil at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:25:07 CDT 2008

towerdd wrote:
> Surely i think i downloaded and installed wine's upgrade, but about other thinghs that I modified, I put everything like in the past.....

Hmm if it was working on an older version of wine but not 1.0rc1, I
think that means you found a regression?  It's a bit more complex but if
you read through http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting it will tell
you how to find it, and report it.  I haven't done any regression tests
myself, it looks like it would take me a whole afternoon to get right :)

As for the the files I said to check for on your CD, they might be
hidden files so make sure you have enabled viewing of hidden files.