[Wine] Re: MystIII-Exile

Tlarhices wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 14 20:36:51 CDT 2008

[quote="gnivler"]
Tlarhices wrote:
> Sorry Tlarhices we replied at the same time.

No need to be sorry about that, I think it's better to have 2 answers than none ^^

But using the command you have provided :

Code:
sudo mount /dev/scd0 /media/cdrom0

You are not using the norock option which was the original reason Dan Kegel provided the command line way :

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Could be the dvd was mastered wrong. Try mounting it with the norock option.

Code:
sudo mount /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom -o norock -o ro

Should mount it with the norock option and keep it happy by asking for read only access.