[Wine] 'wine explorer' just exits with no messages.

dirkmitt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 14 22:38:41 CDT 2008

I found this error to be a bit odd. I had completely wiped my hard drive before reinstalling everything (for reasons unrelated to WINE,) on my Kanotix 2007 RC6 Thormammer. But now I've reinstalled WINE RC1. Since WINE v0.9.61 came out, I've noticed that 'wine explorer' just quits without any error messages. Also, the corresponding menu entry does the same thing.

Since this is a clean install, what could I be doing wrong?

Dirk