[Wine] Re: Problem access a directory

rgeorg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 15 04:08:18 CDT 2008

VegasSam,
I am new to Linux and Wine, I use ListPro (WIN) all the time and would like to install it under Wine. I would greatly appreciate it if you could summarize the steps you had to take to properly install/run ListPro under Wine (we'll just assume that I get Wine installed correctly ;-).

For example, what additional directories and associated permissions did you create? Any other advice?

I would assume that the install steps are to (I'll adjust exact dir names as needed - don't have Linux notes in front of me):
1. Copy the listprope-p-setup.exe file to the "wine C-drive" directory
2. Command line: wine "c:\listprope-p-setup.exe"

Thank you very much!