[Wine] PWGL in wine, problems

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:43:00 CDT 2008

WineTracker Software wrote:
> Libero Mureddu wrote:
>> now the program starts perfectly with all its windows!!! Only think is
>> the
>> main window that it's completely grey and blurred (then I think it's just
>> opengl issue).
> Could be. Also there were few issues in Wine related to pixel formats. Can
> you force no AA with nvidia-settings?

I don't have an Nvidia card, my video card is embedded in the motherboard.
The motherboard is a Intel DQ35JOE

and the video controller is the 	Intel GMA 3100

Anyway I wouldn't really know how to "force no AA with nvidia-settings" at
all, I'd need some instructions about how to do that.
Sent from the Wine - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.