[Wine] Re: Wine Mac OSX Questions

Dewdman42 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 15 23:03:13 CDT 2008

I'm having problems too.  This is my first time trying to use Darwine.  I downloaded the latest version 1.0-rc1 from Kronenberg's site:

   http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/

The only instructions are to drag the Darwine folder to the Applications folder.  Ok.  I did that.  I tried to launch Notepad to see what would happen and basically I got a bunch of errors.  Then I was writing this message and tried it again, and now the apps will launch, so I guess it figured out what it needed to figure out when I ran it the first time.

however, I'm trying to run The Trix app to download DLL's and stuff and it complains about Applescript something er other when I launch it.