[Wine] Re: Russian font support?

didencool wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 16 05:47:12 CDT 2008

kjkrum wrote:

> How do I do that, exactly?  I keep finding how-tos that just say to install the fonts in the Wine font directory.  I copied tahoma.ttf from my WinXP installation into ~.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts, but it had no effect.  Setting LC_ALL also had no effect.
>
> Here's a screenshot of what's going on.  It must be finding a Cyrillic font somewhere, because the Gecko widget is using it to render a page.  Just the UI elements are screwed up.
>
> http://pics.livejournal.com/madscience/pic/000b063p

It hard to say i don't use this app but as for installing fonts, try winetricks  command to add some fonts...
Some fonts display correct :( so with local is all OK...
try to find in regisrty what font is used by app... under
some where such
localmachine/appdeveloper/appname/
currentuser/appdeveloper/appname/
try find what font is ussed by app and install it by winetricks...