[Wine] Re: Russian font support?

didencool wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 16 05:47:12 CDT 2008

kjkrum wrote:
> How do I do that, exactly?  I keep finding how-tos that just say to install the fonts in the Wine font directory.  I copied tahoma.ttf from my WinXP installation into ~.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts, but it had no effect.  Setting LC_ALL also had no effect.
> Here's a screenshot of what's going on.  It must be finding a Cyrillic font somewhere, because the Gecko widget is using it to render a page.  Just the UI elements are screwed up.
> http://pics.livejournal.com/madscience/pic/000b063p

It hard to say i don't use this app but as for installing fonts, try winetricks  command to add some fonts...
Some fonts display correct :( so with local is all OK...
try to find in regisrty what font is used by app... under
some where such
try find what font is ussed by app and install it by winetricks...