[Wine] Re: Needs info about wine installation

dctalk37 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 19 05:26:27 CDT 2008

well thanks for the info guys. I'll have to look in wineprefix when i have some spare time. And i was wondering about changing the size of the partition because i only had 8gb of space on my wine partition and ran out of room very fast after i installed World of warcraft on my laptop. But james thee was right i did eventually re install my os it was mt first attempt and man it was ugly :P. Thanks again guys