[Wine] Re: New winetricks 20080522: added directx9, wmp10, mono19; lots

Bamm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 22 09:37:26 CDT 2008

> A few people mentioned that the font installation
> commands misbehave -- they put the fonts in c:\windows\Fonts even if
> there's an existing c:\windows\fonts (lowercase) directory already.
> Let me know if you run into this (and, if you know, how your fonts directory
> got created).

I suggest that Wine should standardize on c:\windows\fonts (lowercase). Every other folder under windows is lowercase and Fonts looks out of place. I personally rename Fonts to fonts each time I do a wineprefixcreate, because I am annoyed by the capital F where everything else is lowercase, but that's just me.