[Wine] Re: Office XP - possible to install?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 22 22:42:57 CDT 2008

Daniel Kasak wrote:
> I've then followed the instructions for installing on Gentoo ( install IE6 via ies4linux, etc, etc ), part-way down the page at:
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3514

Then don't bother asking here. If you using ies4linux - your Wine configuration can not be supported. Refer to makers of that .... thing if you  have any problems.

BTW RC1 version is horribly broken - you'd be lucky getting anything to install/work with it.

If you really need this for your commercial use - just buy Crossover Office.