[Wine] MS Project and IE trusted zone

quantumphaze wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 24 06:05:43 CDT 2008

MS Project 2003 seems to mostly work in Wine RC1 but it needs to use a html renderer to do anything useful.

The problem is that whatever it uses need to be in the trusted zone in the Internet Explorer options which I don't know how to access. I tried to install IEs4Linux but that installs into its own wine environment ~/.ies4linux/ie6/ instead of ~/.wine/ so Project can't get use the settings.

Here's the error (http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=70163&d=1210850825)

Is there a way to:

	Install IE into the ~/.wine/ environment

	Use the Internet Options from the ~/.ies4linux/ie6/ environment and transfer them to ~/.wine/ and use the Gecko renderer

	Access the Internet Options dialog in vanilla flavoured Wine or

	Install Project into ~/.ies4linux/ie6/ instead

?
Thanks in advance