[Wine] Re: Asus eee and wine.

therock003 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 24 11:56:42 CDT 2008

I tried the file manager options as well,and when i add wine as procedure of choice,it supposedly updates sytem values but wine is not displayed on the preffered apps to handle extension.Itslike it doesnt want to be added.

Anyway as for portables there are user made portables as well that linux version doesnt exist,and even if they do i have the repository installation method.I have to find each time repositories and then install them and such,and it's no good.

Any other suggestions?Thanx for your help so far guys i really appreciate it.