[Wine] 18WoS: Haulin'

WombaT wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 25 05:09:55 CDT 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to run 18WoS: Haulin on my suse 10.3. Installed newest wine and used it to install the game. No errors and problems. But when i want to run game, im getting error:

Code:

The operating system failed to provide a valid graphics device for the application. Please check the application's manual or readme file for possible workarounds for your hardware. It may also be wise to update your graphics drivers, and try again.

and console shows:

Code:
err:wgl:get_render_type_from_fbconfig Unknown render_type: 0
err:wgl:get_render_type_from_fbconfig Unknown render_type: 0

What i should do? Dunno what's wrong, it should work
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=4872